Best of the Best
Did you know there are over 5,000 credit unions in the United States?
Out of ALL those credit unions, Zing was named one of the top credit unions to work for by American Banker in 2023.
Benefits that make your life better
We’re big believers in taking care of our employees. We know—without a doubt—that they are what sets us apart. Here’s a quick glance at the many benefits we offer:
Health & Life Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement plan with a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 6%
- Multiple group medical plans to choose from
- Vision – Available to employees, dependents/domestic partners
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Set aside money on a pre-tax basis for eligible health and/or dependent care expenses.
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Work Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Time Off Program – Accrue 3 weeks in just the first year of service!
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Counseling services — 6 free visits per year
- Limited Legal Services
- Safe Ride
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Fee and Loan Rate Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Volunteer Time
We promote from within
Our employees are our greatest asset. We believe in the commitment to develop and hire leaders from within.
See what our employees are saying…
“The community in Zing is the best part honestly. Work is work, but when you have people who care, that’s what is most important to me and why I’ll be a lifer here.”
“They are some of the nicest people to work for and they really care about their employees! They value the knowledge and experience I bring to our team. I am very lucky and blessed to work for such a caring and sincere company!”
“Working for Zing Credit Union allows me a work life balance that I’ve yet to experience at another institution. I’ve been fortunate enough to experience the far reaches of our state in my free time while also becoming intimate with our community in my work time.”
“I appreciate the teamwork we share here at Zing. We have good communication with our accounting and lending team. We also have good communication when it comes to other branches. I absolutely love when a member can save money whether it is on a loan, or getting a good deal on an interest rate!”
Start your application
Want to make an impact? Check out our open positions and apply online today.