No more envelopes. View and pay all your bills in one simple place.
Move money around with just a few clicks.
View your account statement history securely located in Online Banking.
Find fee-free CO-OP ATMs and CO-OP shared branches all across the US.
In Digital Banking
Get your credit score and credit monitoring all in digital and online banking!
Frequently Asked Questions
To enroll in online and mobile banking, follow these steps:
- Go to the enrollment page.
- Enter your information where prompted.
- For the current membership password, enter the security password you set up on your account. If you did not set up a security password for your account, use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- The date of birth must be entered MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click Continue.
To enroll in estatements, follow these steps:
- Log into your online or mobile banking account.
- Click the “E-Statements” button, then click “Statements.”
- Read and agree to the estatement disclosure. To agree to the disclosure, type in your email, and click “I Agree”.
Internet Browsers are Part of Your Financial Security Plan
Having a current browser installed is a key and necessary component to keeping your online banking experience and financial information safe and secure.
As online fraud continues to evolve, browsers must become more secure with each release to help ensure your safety. No matter what browser you use, make sure you have the latest version installed.
Internet Explorer is Not a Recommended Browser
Due to Microsoft’s recommendation, on March 23, 2021, members will not be able to access Zing Credit Union’s online banking using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11).
Your Security Matters to Us
Zing cares about security and your online banking experience. IE 11’s developer, Microsoft, recommends discontinuing the use of Internet Explorer. In addition to online banking, Microsoft recommends using other browsers for searching or using the internet. Microsoft’s new browser, Edge, is an “evergreen” browser, meaning that it will not require users to initiate updates.
Because of Microsoft’s recommendations, your security is best protected by using more modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft’s Edge.
Simply select the “Transfer Money” button within your online or mobile banking.
You may make up to 25 internal transfers per day with a daily limit of $50,000, and a $25,000 limit per transaction.
You may make up to 5 external transfers per day with a limit of $1,000 per day.