Protect what matters most
Insurance is an important part of a solid financial plan. The key is finding coverage that fits your needs and budget from someone you can trust. Backed by more than 80 years of working with credit unions and their members, you can count on TruStage to help protect what matters most.Request a quote
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Help protect yourself financially from the unexpected
As a credit union member, you are entitled to a valuable combination of benefits that can help you prepare financially for some of today’s most serious health risks.
Coverage for Accidents
It starts with $1000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance—an exclusive member benefit fully paid for by Zing CU. All you have to do is claim it.
In the event of a covered accident, it pays a cash benefit to your family at a critical time. It’s money your loved ones can use for monthly bills, debts or anything else. If you choose, additional AD&D insurance is available for you or your entire family starting at around $1 a month.* Your acceptance is guaranteed—with no health questions or medical exam.
Add Coverage for Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke
If you choose to purchase additional AD&D coverage, you can now add Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Coverage for more complete protection. This is a living benefit that pays you $5,000 upon a covered diagnosis. The money you receive can help pay for out-of-pocket medical bills and daily expenses, helping to relieve financial stress while you focus on getting well.
*Cost is between $1 and $1.50 per month for every $10,000 of individual TruStage AD&D Insurance.
TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677‑0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Base Policy Series ADD-2018-POL, 2018-ADD-POLRDR-CR, 2018-ADD-POLRDR-CNR.
© TruStage Insurance Agency
Auto and Home
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program
You trust your credit union to make products and services available to help you do more with what you have. That’s why we’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Working with carefully selected insurance companies, these programs can provide discounted rates designed for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC, P.O. Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677-0061, and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. © TruStage Insurance Agency 2020
TruStage® Renters Insurance
You trust your credit union to offer products and services to help you succeed financially. That’s why we’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage® Home Insurance Program to help protect your apartment.
Working with carefully selected insurance partners, the TruStage Home Insurance Program offers discounted rates for credit union members. They provide quality coverage for liability, personal possessions and, if needed, additional living expenses. You’ll also get the convenience of online servicing and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared renters insurance lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC P.O. Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677-0061. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverage and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
© TruStage Insurance Agency
TruStage® Home Insurance Program for Condos
You trust your credit union to offer products and services to help you succeed financially. That’s why we’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you quality condo insurance that’s designed to be affordable.
The TruStage Home Insurance Program can provide discounted condo insurance rates for credit union members. It helps protect your family home and personal belongings with coverage for liability, personal possessions and additional living expenses. You’ll also get the convenience of online servicing and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared condo insurance lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC P.O. Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677-0061, and issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
© 2020 TruStage Insurance Agency
Getting the right coverage can be easy with the TruStage® Health Insurance Program
It’s time to compare insurance plans, find out if you qualify for financial assistance, and get advice. The TruStage Health Insurance Program puts the expertise of GoHealth at your fingertips.
- We use our technology and expertise to cut through the confusion and help customers get the right coverage and benefits.
- 87% of those who enrolled last year qualified for subsidies.*
- GoHealth advisors can help you find the right plan for you and your family.
Get coverage! Call 1-888-416-2166 or go to TruStageHealth.com today. The open enrollment period runs from November 1 to December 15.
The TruStage® Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage® and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide but may not be available in all states. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your depository institution. *87% of those who enrolled qualified for the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower the cost of their health insurance (based on CMS-2019 OE data). CMFG Life Insurance Company, 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705 © TruStage 2020
TruStage® Life Insurance
We make TruStage® Life Insurance policies available to help credit union members like you protect the people who matter most in their lives. Any amount of coverage can make a difference, so it makes sense to check rates and look into this important protection.
TruStage Life Insurance plans and policies offer rates designed to be affordable. They provide coverage that’s easy to apply for and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly IA 50677‑0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
© 2020 TruStage Insurance Agency
Truth In Savings Disclosure
TRUTH IN SAVINGS DISCLOSURE
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all the accounts.
- Rate Information. The dividend rate, or interest rate, and annual percentage yield on your accounts are set forth on the reverse side. The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends/interest to be paid on an account based on the dividend/interest rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Certificates of Deposit and IRA Certificates of Deposit, the interest rate and annual percentage yield are fixed and will be in effect for the term of the account. The annual percentage yield is based on an assumption that interest will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after providing for the required reserves. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are the prospective rates and yields that the Credit Union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
- Compounding and Crediting. Interest and dividends will be compounded and credited as set forth on the reverse side. The dividend/interest period for each account is also set forth on our Rate and Fee Schedule. The dividend/interest period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance required to open each account is set forth. Interest is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on cash deposits on the business day you make the deposit to your account. Dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
- Account Limitations. The account limitations for each account are set forth in our Membership and Account Agreement
- Your account will mature on the maturity date set forth on your account receipt or renewal notice.
- Early Withdrawal Penalties. A penalty may be imposed if you withdraw any of the certificate funds before the maturity date or the renewal date, if this is a renewal account.
- Amount of Penalty. For Certificates of Deposit and IRA Certificates of Deposit the amount of the early withdrawal penalty for your account is 90 days’ interest for a term of 12 months or less, and 180 days’ interest for a term over 12 months.
- How the Penalty Works. The penalty is calculated as a forfeiture of part or all of the interest that have been earned on the account. This penalty applies to earned interest and principal.
- Renewal Policy. Certificate of Deposit accounts will automatically renew for another term upon maturity. You have a grace period of seven days in which to change or withdraw the funds without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
- Exception to Early Withdrawal Penalties. At our option, we may redeem the account before maturity without imposing an early withdrawal penalty under the following circumstances:
- When an account owner dies
- or is determined legally incompetent by a court
- or other body of competent jurisdiction.
- Nontransferable / Nonnegotiable. Your account is nontransferable and nonnegotiable. The funds in your account may not be pledged to secure any obligation of an owner except obligations with the Credit Union.
- FEES FOR OVERDRAWN ACCOUNTS. Fees may be imposed on each check, draft item, ATM card withdrawal, debit card withdrawal, debit card point of purchase, preauthorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance. The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or payment of a check, draft or item. You may consult the Funds Availability Policy for information regarding the availability of funds in your account. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, item or transaction. If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approval limit. Please refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for current fee information.
Checking Comparison Chart
Compare Checking Accounts
|Preferred Checking||Clear Card||Second Chance Checking|
|Minimum Opening Balance||Suggested opening amount- $25||$0||Suggested opening amount- $25|
|ID Safe Choice Charge Possible||Yes||No||Yes|
|Direct Deposit||Accepted and encouraged||Accepted and encouraged||Accepted and encouraged|
|Privilege Pay||Available after 90 days||No||No|
|Overdraft LOC||Available immediately, with approved credit||No||Available immediately, with approved credit|
|ATM/Debit Card||Instant Issue||Instant Issue||Instant Issue|
|Free Bill Payer||Available||Available||Available|
|Mile High APY||Yes||N/A||Yes|
|5 Buck Club||Yes||No||Yes|