Thank you for your recent business!
How to make a loan payment
Zing Credit Union offers different ways to make a loan payment. Explore the options below to find the right method for you.
The easiest way to make a loan payment is by transferring money to your loan within your Zing Credit Union online and mobile banking account.
- If you are not already enrolled in online banking, do this first. For instructions, please click here.
- Once you are logged into your account, select the Move Money option from the main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Select the account you wish to transfer money from.
- Then, select your loan account.
- Click Transfer Funds.
- Enter the amount of your loan payment.
This is the most immediate way to make a loan payment.
Manage Your Loan On-The-Go!
Transfer Money Into Your Zing Account
To get money into your Zing account to pay your loan, you have a few options:
If you would like to set up an ACH Payment from another institution to your Zing Credit Union loan, start with the following steps:
- Log into your online or mobile banking account.
- Select Add External Account from the Move Money menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the Account Number, Account Type, and the Routing Number for the external account you wish to add. Click Continue.
- Two micro deposits will be made to the external account. Please note it may take a business day or two for the micro deposits to be made.
- Once the micro deposits are made to your external account, log back into your Zing account, and verify they micro deposits by selecting Verify External Account under the Move Money menu.
- Once your external account has been verified, you can now set up a recurring loan payment.
- Select Transfer Money under the Move Money menu.
- Select your External Account from the From Account drop down.
- Select your loan account from the To Account drop down.
- Enter the loan payment amount,
- Select the frequency for which you wish the loan payment to be made.
- Click Transfer Funds
You can manage your ACH payment under Manage Online Activity under the Move Money menu.
Make a payment to your loan with a debit card. Please note that use of our payment portal comes with a fee.
You can make an in-person loan payment via cash or check at any of our branch locations.